Help with Value-for-Money "gaming" monitor.

Roaf Beast

Reputable
Nov 30, 2014
I will primarily use it for gaming but I also edit videos and photographs every now and then. I built my computer as a sub 1000$ multi-purpose computer.

My current monitor is an AOC N20W (20 inch 1680x1050 60 hertz). Don't get me wrong it was a great monitor (6 years ago when I bought it) but it's no longer enough.

I am looking for a full HD (at least) monitor , max 24 inch , with one of it's features to be great. For example I want either good colors , high refresh rate or a higher than full HD resolution. If possible I don't want the monitor to have a VGA connector (like some 100$ Full HD monitors). I want HDMI or even better , DVI. I know I can't get everything in one monitor for my price range.

Finally for the price range I want it as cheap as possible (no offers from stores because I live in Greece and I will have it ordered from a local store) and no more than 300€ (~350$).

I was thinking about the AOC G2460PQU but it's at the absolute max of my budget and I would like some cheaper alternatives.

Roaf Beast

Reputable
Nov 30, 2014
That looks good but no cheaper than the AOC one. I still want to see cheaper alternatives (not necessarily at 144hz).