Looking for two old cartoons

CRISTI2405

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
The cartoon names i want to find out are very old, eve i barely have any memory of them, still i will try my best to describe what i remember of them in hopes that someone knows the names.

First cartoon: it was a cartoon with a futuristic setting where the entire planet was covered with an ocean made of pure energy and everyone lived on a huge platform and in order for them to not lose parts of the platform along with their homes they had to enter some sort of portal and play games (or something like that). my memory on this cartoon is very vague so i hope i'm not wrong with some details

the second cartoon was about a group of kids traveling trough space in a giant ship/base that resembled a turtle, they had a special type of device to connect to their base. they would also travel from planet to planet doing good deeds while riding on mechanical (robots) dinosaurs that would transform in vehicles. Also they later trade their huge turtle ship with one that resembles a dragon (also a robot, huge robot).

Hope these descriptions appear familiar to someone.

And pardon my english.

CRISTI2405

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
The second one is not Voltron, it's a lot newer and more colorfull.
They did not combine their dinosaur robots, those dinosaurs would just transform.
there was a red one thaw was transforming in a bike (i think) a girl yellow pterodactyl and several more , and the main character (the one on the red dino) was chasing after his brother that had a black dino (that would transform in a car).