23 in monitor vs a 27 in 2ms ...... or triple monitors

Shaunzy

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
if i decide to get a new monitor, or two, or three what can I expect?

would like to get a 270x and a 27 in monitor, however if the lag will be less on the 23 in i may go that route. im not sure i understand if the screen size will even impact lag or not

secondly, i may just decide to go all out and get 3 monitors. never done this before, but i think it would be a cool experience. if i do get three monitors, how much will my power bill increase, lol. basically i am not sure how much ram i will need, so my question is do i need to jump up to 32 gigs of ram or would 16 work, and would would i need to run as far as video card or cards?

Solution
One large monitor is always better than multiple smaller ones... also, the graphics card need extre HP to run large resolutions or multiple monitors. A 270X is an ok card... but if you can... spring for a 280X.. it's got 3GB of VRAM inside it... I'm not an expert... so I'm just giving you advice I've learned and heard from others. I used to have a dual monitor system... but I got rid of them and just use one larger monitor... so much better... also, some screen savers (I like using them) don't work with mutiple monitors.. only on the primary... but a lot of people today disable them...

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
One large monitor is always better than multiple smaller ones... also, the graphics card need extre HP to run large resolutions or multiple monitors. A 270X is an ok card... but if you can... spring for a 280X.. it's got 3GB of VRAM inside it... I'm not an expert... so I'm just giving you advice I've learned and heard from others. I used to have a dual monitor system... but I got rid of them and just use one larger monitor... so much better... also, some screen savers (I like using them) don't work with mutiple monitors.. only on the primary... but a lot of people today disable them...

Solution