No Signature or Computer Setup section in profile?

videogame57

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
In my profile settings I can see "Computer Setup" and "Signature", but there's no settings, or anything, under them. How do I make this work?

My email is confirmed properly, and this account is 3 years old.
(This happens a lot, I create accounts and forget about them)

I am using an ad blocker, and I tried disabling it in case it was blocking the settings, but to no avail, there just seems to be no settings. Am I personally restricted from using them for some reason?

master0fpuppets

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012

So basically, when i try to reply to someone's question about a relatively new PC, they see my setup from almost 4 years ago, and think my uber-fast Athlon XP Barton Core 1.2GHz is new. That may cause some doubt in my technical abilities... just an observation. :)

I've removed the system info from your profile.

You're in the minority if you've been around for four years, bothered to set the system info, but not made more than four posts.

Spam as in people linking to companies for monetary gain.

Skyler14

Reputable
May 14, 2014

The sigs could spam easily, but I'd agree with you Computer setup seems unnecessary. I logged back in after 14 months and i couldnt add it so i searched around and now found i have 9 posts to go...

Skyler14

Reputable
May 14, 2014

also, nice avatar pic

Skyler14

Reputable
May 14, 2014

Interesting, I just assumed that it'd be a dropdown list of selections of hw components. I guess there are a lot of possible things to populate the checklist with.