Confirmation email error

adamb1897

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
At the top of my screen it keeps saying this: Finalize your registration by clicking on the link received in your confirmation e-mail, sent to this address (my address). then it says send email and I click it and I don't get an email. I checked the spam folder like it said and everywhere else but it's not there. I then made sure I email was correct and it was. Help please.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
If you've already checked your spam folder and various Promotion folders in Gmail, then you can try to send the confirmation email again. You should be able to do that here: http://www.tomshardware.com/community/account

Barring that, you can also change the registered email and try again. From time to time, certain email addresses just don't receive that confirmation email. We haven't quite been able to figure out why, as it is usually a very small percentage of users who are affected.

If none of that works, please let me know via PM, or by tracking down a moderator and having them contact me. I'll do what I can to sort it out for you.