Monitor resolution so low i can't click important buttons

MyKeyblader

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014
I recently built secondary computer, and by the time i had finished building it, i only had about $10 or so before i exceeded my $500 budget. So i decided to go to Goodwill and bought a cheap FPD1520 gateway monitor. i hooked it up and was surprised to see the screen resolution was only 1024x768. I installed Smite and opened the launcher. But the play button is at the bottom of the screen, and about 3 fourths of the launcher gets cut off because of the low resolution. I move the launcher's window around, but anything that could not originally fit into the screen was cut off. A similar thing happened with Planetside 2. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Solution
It's probably something with scalling, go to desktop and right click, then screen resolution, and there should be a blue text "make text and other items larger or smaller" and lower scaling if possible.

Niewierzyc

Reputable
Jan 28, 2015
Have you set this game on your native resolution?
And is your screen on native resolution?
Because if your screen is below your native resolution everything is big and disgusting

MyKeyblader

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014

The desktop icons aren't big and disgusting. They adjusted to the screen size so i can probably only have 25 or so icons on it.

MyKeyblader

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014

Niewierzyc

Reputable
Jan 28, 2015
It's probably something with scalling, go to desktop and right click, then screen resolution, and there should be a blue text "make text and other items larger or smaller" and lower scaling if possible.

Solution