WTS "OBO" [Motherboard] + [CPU] + [Graphic Card] + [Case] + [CPU cooler] and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRiddles

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
Selling my gaming pc, (AKA "White Poseidon" ) with the following items.
Or buy the product for single buys.

• CPU: I7 4770k 3.5ghz (Great) $299.00 w/shipping
    d592Av5.jpg

Ia1ysEU.jpg

CPU Cooler: H100i (Good) $80 w/shipping (Also comes with 2 corsair fans)
    KozhIbc.jpg

Mother Board: Asus maximus vi formula Atx lga1150 Rog (Great) $210.00 w/ shipping
    F9j8W6f.jpg

Storage: Westerern Digital Caviar black, 1tb. 72000 RPM (Great) $40.00 w/shipping

Video Card: 780TI Evga (Great) $340.00 w/shipping
    phJj4Tp.jpg

Case: Nzxt Switch 810. (Okay) $100 w/out shipping

Power supply: Corsair 860W 80+ (Good) $130.00 w/shipping
    NHcTmsO.jpg

Nzxt Fan control. $35 w/Shipping

Also have 3 benq monitors (Not gaming monitors, but work great) Read more below.

• ■ Monitors do not come with this, neither do keyboard or OS.
    ■ Everything will be wiped off on the hard drives.
    ■ If you would like the monitors, $96 will be added, I run tri(3) monitor setup, buy all 3 for 280or buy separate for $96 (Contact if you want the monitors) BenQ GW2450 24.0" Monitor

Also Update:

I plasti dipped the motherboard covering to white, If you would like to see pics, send me a personal message, of if you want it back to black, it can easily be pilled off within 2 minutes.
Also, the ram has been sold.

Fitzitz

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
You might want to lower the price for all of that, except maybe the GPU (it is a TI after all)

CPU - You can get an i7 4790k for $321
CPU Cooler - Pretty sure you can get a new one for the same price but I'm not 100% sure about that
Motherboard - You can get that exact motherboard for $230
PSU - That model is $160. Also, at ~$150 you can get either ( http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-power-supply-p11050befx ) or ( http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g21300xr )
RAM - You can get the same quality or better ram at that price.

And that's all including the price of shipping, they're brand new, unused and with their full warranty.

Also, for the GPU, you can get an MSI 970 for around $350, so there's also that.

Most likely no one on this website will pay those prices for those parts. They are just too close to the price of a new part. For example, I personally would rather spend the extra $31 on the CPU and get a brand new one with a fresh warranty that's never been used. I mean after coming up with $300 for a CPU, what's another 30 bucks.

If something happens to a component by some reason during transit, you most likely won't give them their money back. Most places you buy new components from will. This is just an example of the advantage of spending a little extra to get guarantee's, and ease of mind.

Depending on how desirable the component is, to me the average price you should get for any used component is half the price of the current brand new price. That is usually fair for both sides. You get some money back, and it makes the risk a little more sensible for the person buying the used component.

You will have a much better chance of getting these kind of prices by selling the parts online (ebay, amazon, ect.).

FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED FOR A GTX 780 TI ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind if you split some items up? I need an HDD, and the WD Black looks good for the price.

DarkRiddles

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Thanks, I changed of the pricing, also I added a "OBO" (Or best offer) I longer have need for gaming anymore, as work is busy, and social life is getting there :), anyway, Thank's for the help on the video card. I lowered it by a lot.

DarkRiddles

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Which is why I said "OBO" Or best offer in the title.

D

Deleted member 217926

Please keep all offers and negotiations to private message. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.