Luffy, Captain Jack and Dr. Jones

Can anybody tell me what the deal is with the "bounty questions"? Is this something that was designed into the new format but was never implemented? I can't find any information by searching the forums and nobody has earned any of those three badges (Lufyy, Captain Jack and Dr. Jones) so I'm just wondering what the deal is with this badge category. Because I'm nosy, mostly.

Solution
Ah yes, those are a mistake. That's something they do over on the French site. It was almost brought over, but it was ultimately dropped. The appearance of those might just be from some overeager, proactive individuals. Just ignore those badges, as they aren't relevant to our site. I'll get it cleaned up as soon as I can, along with a few other errors with the badges :)
D

Deleted member 217926

Hell I'd like to know myself. Maybe try sending a PM to Kevin ( Titillating ) or Joe ( jpishgar ). and asking them. I remember reading something about them being for future use but I can't find where I read it. It was in a thread in the mod section I believe.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Ah yes, those are a mistake. That's something they do over on the French site. It was almost brought over, but it was ultimately dropped. The appearance of those might just be from some overeager, proactive individuals. Just ignore those badges, as they aren't relevant to our site. I'll get it cleaned up as soon as I can, along with a few other errors with the badges :)

Solution