Looking to buy a new Graphics Card that isnt too valuable

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Hi,

Last year or 2, I planned to buy a Video Card just to upgrade my OLD PC when the seller suggested that I buy a new Rig instead. The reason was because my PC is too Old(he says) and the video cards cannot work properly without the proper components(ram,cpu,etc.). So he suggested that I buy amd a8 6600k with built in graphics. To my content, I played COD Ghost very well, not the highest setting but I was raised into gaming in the Low Specs Community, so it was not a bother. I play dota 2 in the med settings which was a win for me. I then played COD AW and the loading sucked because I had to preload shadows just not to stutter but still a win. Now I come across AC Unity. I played it, annoying as low specs and low resolution til I gave since I wanted to play AC games in consoles anyway. But then Far Cry 4 came out last year and just bought it last week because we had a long weekend(vacation from work). To my disappointment, it lags, stutters, load in the middle of the game and pattern is showing up that my APU is not worth it anymore. I plan to buy a new Video Card that can help me with the next year or 2 in, Low or Medium Specs and has fair FPS. I dont want a high priced Video Card because my wife wouldnt let me buy one(coz it isnt a neccessity!, for her). I am looking for a Video Card that will beat my APU but within the range that can play Far Cry 4 and AC Unity, atleast for now.

ADD:
will there be a benefit / noticeable increase for me if I buy this cards:

Sapphire Radeon HD6570 2GB DDR3
PALIT Geofrce GT730 2GB GDDR3

This cards are realistically within my Budget

Thanks

Gagan sarpanch

Honorable
Aug 30, 2014
But is your budget. Best graphics card list

Pc part picker website price

Gtx 960 = 200$

R9 270x = 168$

Gtx 750ti = 130$

Gtx 760 = 240$

If you can afford it

Its the best graphics card

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

I saw Gtx 750ti and its within my Max price range that I can afford. The question is, how far is GTX 750ti compared to my APU? Is it worth buying that, I am not much of a geek when it comes to hardware and I am new to this APU thing. I saw a post that I can maximize my APU with dual graphics?

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

Is there any *NEAR* 750Ti that I can use Dual Graphics? or should I just ignore the Dual Graphics option? I am from the Philippines and the prices there in US are lower compared to when shipped here so I think 750Ti was my max budget, R9 270x was my 2nd option if push comes to shove.

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
will there be a benefit / noticeable increase for me if I buy this cards:

Sapphire Radeon HD6570 2GB DDR3
PALIT Geofrce GT730 2GB GDDR3

This cards are realisitcly within my Budget

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions, I will then proceed to buy this: http://dynaquestpc.com/product/palit-geforce-gtx-750-ti-stormx-dual-2g-gddr5/

as this is available to me locally and within my price range, hope I get better performance

iLiftFood

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
Enjoy your new GPU. For a baseline type thingy, the 750ti runs CS:GO at MAX, 1080p with a MIN fps of 78 for a friend of mine. It should run Ghosts, etc fine.

ippo20

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

My target game though is AC Unity and Far Cry 4 at the moment. I am currently Looking for a site that tested this card with those games so I can finalize my order.