How do I view my own/other peoples posts?

Mr Burns

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
Does anyone know how to do it without having to search for your own thread? Im on a tablet and ive tried tapping my username and a list of options comes up:

My followed tags
Tracked threads
Private messages
Manage my profile
My newsletter subscriptions
Sign out

Ive tried all of these options along with tapping my own username in threads but I cannot see any of the threads I posted (unless ive been sent a private message from someone whos posted in my thread).

Also if I tap other peoples usernames I cannot see what they posted, but I suppose that is because of privacy/security reasons?

Maybe im using the mobile version of the site, I dont know, but that feature should be there, in any other forum ive used you can always look at your own/other peoples questions/answers/threads.

Can anyone assisst?

Thanks.

Solution
just click on tracked threads it contains a list of threads that you followed and you have posted . hope it helped you ^-^

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I primarily use a cell phone here at Tom's, so I definitely use the mobile app a lot. If I want to see all threads, I go to forums-all threads, and I get a list of everyone's posts. If I want to see threads I've posted in or read, I go to tracked threads, or just punch the little red flag with a number and I get that list or if I want to read pms I punch my profile-messages. I did make a shortcut to forums, this just makes life easier.