What Should My Youtube Name Be.

sonicstormgaming

Reputable
Aug 24, 2014
I have Legionix already and also Swiftscales or possible SwiftScales. Which ever looks better. But i'm not sure if these names are good and worthy of a growing Youtuber. Thank you for your input and help.

Solution
idk man these names seem... generic. Choose something that is unique to YOU and something that relates to maybe your name or your lifestyle.

Xrunner98

Reputable
May 22, 2014
idk man these names seem... generic. Choose something that is unique to YOU and something that relates to maybe your name or your lifestyle.

Solution
"SonicStorm Gaming" perhaps? hmm...

you might find inspiration by looking at some of the other youtubers out there... markiplier, cryotic, pewdiepie, jacksepticeye and what influenced their decision but generally it is something that is personal to you and something you like the sound of and not what others prefer (Though it needs to be appealing not offensive of course).

pick some neat words out, use a thesaurus to get some more options. look up some techy terms or foreign equivalents. there certainly are lots of options.

such as... sonicstorm gaming could be

tempetejeux (storm gaming), schallblitz (sound lightning) etc etc.... spend some time working at it and come up with a list. if you arent sure then post a list of say 20-30 of your favorites for review.