worst pc port fail

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
This is a discussion not a question btw... well what's the worst pc port you have played? The absolute worst pc port imo is saints row 2. it runs on average 30 fps on my decent rig. my rig is gtx 560 ti, 4 gigs of ram, fx-6300 cpu and it barley gets 30 fps on average maxed out 1680x1050. The funny thing is the game doesn't even look good maxed out. saints row 3 runs better maxed out and sr3 has much better graphics! the second worst port is watch dogs. its not nearly as bad as the sr2 port but its still not great. I run it at medium settings 720p. I get on average 30-40 fps. Not so bad right? yea i constantly have drops it 60 one second and freezes i mean it doesn't do that all the time but it does time to time. especially when i first enter the city it does that then stops after my ram loads the area. It just has a problem with loading the game world even on high end machines with titans! in watch dogs defense the game looks amazing and has good render distances. it just needs a smoother port... So what's the worst pc port???? cant wait to hear from all you guys!

Dark Souls.

The terribleness of that port can't be described, it can only be experienced.