Good Game/Voice server host?

Evanonian

Reputable
May 24, 2014
Hello everyone!

My friend and I are trying to decide on a good place to rent reliable and quality servers, but it doesn't seem to be as easy as I'd hoped.

A lot of these places claim to be the best, but the customer reviews say otherwise so I'm getting mixed signals.

We used GameServers.com once for Ventrilo but we seemed to have tons of uptime problems and over all reliability.

If we could find a place that hosts both the Game/Voice servers in the same place, then that would be ideal, but not a must.

P.S. - I forgot to mention that we're looking for Battlefield Hardline server support with Ventrilo.

Solution
It doesn't take much bandwidth or CPU to run your own teamspeak server on your rig, hook to it locally on your machine and have your friends use it. Just a thought in case you don't find what you are looking for.

only something like 8k for each user for voice.

royalcrown

Distinguished
It doesn't take much bandwidth or CPU to run your own teamspeak server on your rig, hook to it locally on your machine and have your friends use it. Just a thought in case you don't find what you are looking for.

only something like 8k for each user for voice.

Solution