Should I get 2 Dell U2715 for Dual Monitors?

sl461

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
Hi folks,

I am going all-out on a new PC build and I think I've finally found the monitor I am looking for in the Dell U2715H. It's on sale (-$200 off so it's $499 right now until the 19th in Canada) and I was wondering, if I want to get dual monitors, should I get 2 Dell U2715H or should I just get one and use an older monitor for the 2nd monitor? I don't want to miss out on the $200 savings if I change my mind later on...

I plan to use the PC for gaming and for 3d modelling, digital illustration, web design etc.

Solution
Those dell monitors are NICE I will tell you that. I have an older Ultra Sharp 24 inch that is 1920x1200 and I love it. No other monitor (Besides other Dell Ultrasharps) look as good as my 6-7 year old UltraSharp. I planned on getting those same exact ones you want to get.

As for a second monitor you can use any monitor as a second if you don't mind them looking different. Me i like them to look the same. I'd get a second one if i could afford it.
Those dell monitors are NICE I will tell you that. I have an older Ultra Sharp 24 inch that is 1920x1200 and I love it. No other monitor (Besides other Dell Ultrasharps) look as good as my 6-7 year old UltraSharp. I planned on getting those same exact ones you want to get.

As for a second monitor you can use any monitor as a second if you don't mind them looking different. Me i like them to look the same. I'd get a second one if i could afford it.

Solution