[HELP] Old space game

LittleZak

Reputable
Feb 21, 2015
Hi everyone. So, I was asking myself if I could play again a game that I enjoyed as a kid a few years ago, but I don't remember its name. I do know some details about it though :

I know that the game was a side-scroller game where you played a spaceship, which you could upgrade by picking up bonuses (one of which was two turrets that flied around the ship). The enemies came from the right side of the screen.
I also remember having played a bonus level which was pretty hard, because it had many walls and tight spaces, I think its name was something with "run" or "race".
There also was a bonus pickup that could start a sort of asteroid field bonus level where you had to get pickups without touching the asteroids that kept increasing in speed.
One of the enemies was a ball that opened in half and revealed an electricity line of some sort.
One of the bosses was a giant alien worm that had a mechanical eye that shot a green laser.
Also, the game could be bought for 9.99$ on the web page of the game, if I remember correctly.
I know I have played it almost exactly the same period as I played Fobos, so the game could be of the same year (maybe a bit later, around 2005-2006).

I think that is all. If you ever find this game PLEASE tell me its name.
Thanks in advance.

LittleZak

Reputable
Feb 21, 2015
Sorry for the delay, but no, it isn't this game, it doesn't look exactly like this and isn't that old. I don't think it had a charging beam as an alternative attack.
Something that I didn't mention is that it was available on PC, especially on windows XP, where I played it until I completely lost it.

Thanks for your answer anyway !