Best headset for gaming/making youtube videos. (Sennheiser Pc 363d or Astro A40)

Solution
i love my Razer tiamat 7.1 its epic and the mic is ok but i you need a god mic and dont want to buy a external mic you cant go wrong With the a40 atleast here in Norway the tiamat is 100$cheaper wich is the price for a blue yeti so would go for that route for the same cost as the a40. the a40 is not a problem free headset tho it has had trouble With the speaker in 1 of the earcups has stopped working and the headset only making a buzzing sound instead of playing of audio. skullcandy has generally had these issues With every headset they have made i have went trough 3 skullcandy headset 1 of them the left earcup failed on the seccond the right ear cup failed and the Third one would only make the buzzing sound but they all got covered by...

chrisb99

Reputable
May 13, 2014
i love my Razer tiamat 7.1 its epic and the mic is ok but i you need a god mic and dont want to buy a external mic you cant go wrong With the a40 atleast here in Norway the tiamat is 100$cheaper wich is the price for a blue yeti so would go for that route for the same cost as the a40. the a40 is not a problem free headset tho it has had trouble With the speaker in 1 of the earcups has stopped working and the headset only making a buzzing sound instead of playing of audio. skullcandy has generally had these issues With every headset they have made i have went trough 3 skullcandy headset 1 of them the left earcup failed on the seccond the right ear cup failed and the Third one would only make the buzzing sound but they all got covered by warranty and the costumer support is amazing

Solution