What are some new games that look promising?

Wing0

Reputable
Nov 5, 2014
Games these days are of low quality in design. But there are some exceptions. I want to know what these exceptions are. Browsing through steam, I see no games that appeal to me. So what games stand out from the crowd? Universim looks good, and different. I want games like that. (not the same genre, just how it has a cool idea)

I loved spore, is there any other game like that?

Wing0

Reputable
Nov 5, 2014

Yeah I know, but nothing that's recommended is what I like. It just gives related genres, not related games.

so you liked spore and how you could create things and play as them? different genre, but check out the action game robocraft which allows you to build.

so you liked universim for the space aspect and spore for the building aspect? its not new but check out kerbal space program which lets you build and fly rockets.

so you like universim for the planet aspect? check out planet annihilation.

---

as far as games i am currently playing or looking forward to? not sure if you are into the genres but..

playing: continent of the ninth seal (c9) which is a free instanced rpg with good pvp. robocraft. dragon age inquisition (rpg).
looking forward to: black desert (free roam rpg) and possibly blade&soul2 (free roam rpg)

Wing0

Reputable
Nov 5, 2014

Planetary annihlation looks cool, I might try it out.

Robocraft looks cool too. Already play ksp, which is pretty fun. Thanks for the games.

Wing0

Reputable
Nov 5, 2014

That looks pretty good, I'll check her out.

ExcesusNL

Reputable
Mar 24, 2015
Perhaps minecraft or roblox, two sandbox games with low graphics, but they're really fun to play. If you can't find any games, consider creating your own games, it's great fun and not even that hard.