Bespoke System Build Opinions (I'm UK based)

Steeldemonuk

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
I know the first selection of answers I will most likely get will be to tell me that I should build this rig myself, but please accept that I don't have the time, option or inclination currently. I have build 5 rigs previously so it's not that I am a total noob, but an imminent baby and an all consuming workload mean it's not happening!

My question is this:- I have a budget of around £2000-2500 to spend on a pre-built rig. Without getting into my needs and requirements could I have some opinions on best bespoke rig builders, please? I can easily trawl Google and come up with around 20 'builders' in UK but I want to know who people consider to be the best - and why?

Thanks in advance to any that take the time to give me some advice.

Alex

Overclockers.co.UK
Honestly wouldn't go anywhere else mate
You can either go with their customisable pre-builds or pick your components off their site - decent prices,big choice of stuff.
Get in touch with them with the list you want & they'll put it all together for a decent price.

Good firm mate imo & a pleasure to deal with.

Overclockers.co.UK
Honestly wouldn't go anywhere else mate
You can either go with their customisable pre-builds or pick your components off their site - decent prices,big choice of stuff.
Get in touch with them with the list you want & they'll put it all together for a decent price.

Good firm mate imo & a pleasure to deal with.

2 year minimum collect & return warranty ,can becextended at decent prices too.