Triple Display - Monitor Recommendations?

JonL

Reputable
May 14, 2014
I am looking to put a triple monitor setup together and would greatly appreciate any monitor recommendations. I'm concerned about having a small bezel (so for anything that stretches across screens there isn't a gap / it isn't too distorted), a reasonable price, picture quality, and the best way to actually setup the monitors (will probably use their bases for now, but want to think about an arm down the road).

My computer currently has the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti -- I am pretty sure that requires all monitors have the same resolution and be the same brand, meaning I can't use my Dell U2713HM unless I get two more, and that seems like too much monitor.

JonL

Reputable
May 14, 2014
I was hoping to have 1440p (which means 1440 vertical, right?) for all three individual monitors. Also was told the 780 Ti could run that easily. Per monitor budget is, ideally, 200-500 (big rangem but for the right setup would consider paying up since I use my computer a lot and I use my eyes even more). I'd emphasize picture quality and colors over responsiveness and gaming, but for the budget I would hope to be able to balance both.

Thanks!

harboym

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
If you were buying 1080p monitors I would recommend getting between 21" and 24" because that's the best size for that resolution. For 1440p I would definitely recommend getting 27" because it will look the best at that resolution.