Looking for the right monitor

SkillerPenguin

Reputable
Sep 2, 2014
Hello!

I've been looking around the interwebs for a couple of weeks now and can't seem to find the right monitor I need among my specifications. Sorry if this seems a bit abrupt.

I need:
1920x1080p
No bigger than 23"
At least a 120Hz refresh rate
No more than 2ms response time
Adjustable height
Notes: I plan to use this monitor for serious gaming. I'll be using a superclocked GTX 970, if that helps, so if G-sync is possible then that'd be great, but I don't mind if it isn't.

I'm planning on eventually having 3 of these for my gaming setup.
Could you guys please help me find monitors among those specs?

Here are the G-SYNC monitors that I know of. This is based in the UK, so your region may vary:

Acer XB240HA
AOC G2460PG
BenQ XL2420G

There isn't much to differentiate these, but a monitor is always something that you should check out for yourself. Cheaper ones tend to have flimsy stands or poor OSDs.

aylafan

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
If you're using 3 monitors then buy a VESA triple monitor desk mount. This will allow you to adjust height. The rest of the monitor specs should be easier to fulfill.

SkillerPenguin

Reputable
Sep 2, 2014

I'm going to go with the BenQ XL2420G you recommended. It's got everything - hell, even more than what I want. As for the 24", my stubborn self will get used to it. Thanks a ton.

SkillerPenguin

Reputable
Sep 2, 2014

Thanks for the tip! I probably will get one of those once I've finished my setup.

TRENDING THREADS