cant install itunes

Tuvs

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
Hey all, iTunes wasn't working giving some error code and told me to re install it, so i 1st couldn't find it in control panel basic way to uninstall, so i did some research and i found "Microsoft fix it " and it uninstalled iTunes, but now i cant install and the same program doesn't have it listed, so it cant help me now install it...I'm lost plz help. TYVM!!!!

error after trying to install from apple site - errors occurred during installation before itunes could be configured.
Your system has not been modified.....

it says to do the installation process again after, which i did plenty of times......plz help...

Tom O Bedlam

Reputable
Feb 13, 2015
Have you updated itunes recently? The most recent update crashed my itunes, so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall the program but the installer would always roll itself back after a certain point. This was after a pretty hefty windows update too, which could have thrown a spanner into the works.

Tuvs

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

the update failed on me...was that it...the update i mean that screwed me up.....if so now what i do 2 get back my itunes?

Tom O Bedlam

Reputable
Feb 13, 2015
This happened a while back. Nothing I could do would get itunes to reinstall - it would always get to a certain point and then roll back the installer. I think my Windows Defender stopped working a little while after that and in the end I just did a complete system restore. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Tuvs

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
Hey all :), just want to throw it out there, i dont know how exactly bec i wasnt there but my sis about 2 or 3 month's after i had this prob, she just tried to install i think the basic way itunes and it went....

so now i have itunes but not sure why i couldnt get it before and how i got it now....my only reason i could come up with is that the update i did was messed up and it messed me up , and with a newer it just went.....hope this helps some1, just saying waiting and trying again might work with newer update simply....

TYVM ALL TC :D