Need help with EVGA Rebate

alienaxuz

Reputable
Mar 2, 2015
I ordered a PSU with a $15 MIR from EVGA. They gave me a label to put on the envelope but the P.O. Box is located in my own city. Why do they want me to send my rebate to a box in my own city? Is it like this for all rebates or is there something wrong? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Solution
When you are sending in for a rebate you need to follow the instructions exactly or you can forget the rebate. If it ask that you send it to a P.O. box in your own city then just do it because it doesn't have to make sense as long as you get the rebate. You have to keep in mind that while it maybe in your city others outside your area are also sending in for the rebate so that's just a centralized place to collect them all. In short it's best not to over think the process.

neieus

Distinguished
When you are sending in for a rebate you need to follow the instructions exactly or you can forget the rebate. If it ask that you send it to a P.O. box in your own city then just do it because it doesn't have to make sense as long as you get the rebate. You have to keep in mind that while it maybe in your city others outside your area are also sending in for the rebate so that's just a centralized place to collect them all. In short it's best not to over think the process.

Solution

alienaxuz

Reputable
Mar 2, 2015
Yeah I guess, it's just weird especially since my city isn't considered a main city or anything but I'll just follow the instructions exactly as they are given.