does the netflix on my wii connet to the netflix on my toch screen cell pone

Solution
Your devices don't interconnect. When your Wii or phone shows your queue, or your recently watched videos, or any other selections, what the device is actually doing is accessing your account on the Netflix server. As kanewolf said, you're allowed to have multiple devices connected -- I've connected using my Wii, my Roku, my iPod, my wife's iPod, my iPhone, and my desktop PC -- but you can only have 2 devices connected at the same time unless you pay an additional monthly fee.

But yes, you should be able to pick up where you left off on your Wii with your smartphone while on the road...& when you get home, your Wii will be ready to pick up where you left off on the road.

spdragoo

Splendid
Ambassador
Your devices don't interconnect. When your Wii or phone shows your queue, or your recently watched videos, or any other selections, what the device is actually doing is accessing your account on the Netflix server. As kanewolf said, you're allowed to have multiple devices connected -- I've connected using my Wii, my Roku, my iPod, my wife's iPod, my iPhone, and my desktop PC -- but you can only have 2 devices connected at the same time unless you pay an additional monthly fee.

But yes, you should be able to pick up where you left off on your Wii with your smartphone while on the road...& when you get home, your Wii will be ready to pick up where you left off on the road.

Solution