Are all of the work at home things just scams? are any of them real?

Fortitude

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
Is every single work at home thing fake? Here's an example site. NOT SPAMMING just asking if these ever work. I've always wished something like this is possible, so what do you guys think about it? http://job-tribune.com/ just a random "Work at home" site. Is it real? Does this work?

those sites yes...there more league ponize scams. person buys product x then trys to telemarket it in there area. your better off use monster.com and look for customer support work there are comp that hire and train people to take help calls from home...also build a bear in vt used to have a lot of there sales force work from home. also look at larger telemarketing firms. near me comcast and another big comp have there sales and support force in one building. also look online at us.gov web page if your in the us or your own country web page. there are lot people that work from home and all they do all day is order parts for the us gov.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

Yes, pretty much. The ones that aren't outright scams are the usually something like customer support outsourcing, which tend to be very low-paying jobs, not the "I made $4K a week at home eating sandwiches!" types, which are invariably bull (unless you're the guy running the scam).

If you want to work from home as an actual career, your best shot is to seek a job in your field with a company that has extremely flexible telecommuting policies. Some companies do and some don't, it really depends on the company, the nature of the job, and how much the company values your skillset.