[WTS] Ultimate Custom Gaming PC - RIVE i7-3960x 4.8GHz, GTX TITAN X x3, ROG SWIFT x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
PROJECT NV-TITAN REV.05
23lod4.jpg

Asking for $10,000.00, but will consider reasonable offers.

Please don't contact me if you do not have a serious offer or are not serious about buying.

I am located in Georgia. I would prefer that the buyer be with driving distance to do a local pickup, but I can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance. If you want me to ship it, be prepared to pay for multiple packages and freight for the PC itself.

I will accept Paypal or Cash only! If paying cash, then we will arrange a public exchange. I can also deliver it if you ware within a reasonable distance (200 miles or less, if over 200 miles we can arrange a mid point).

If you want to see pictures of the build, google PROJECT NV-TITAN REV.04. I plan to update the build log to reflect changes of revision 05 in the next few days.

Will include all of the following:

Caselabs Magnum STH-10
ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q (x3 in Surround)
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard
Intel i7-3970x (Overclocked to 4.8Ghz)
G.Skill TridentX 32GB RAM @ 2400mhz
Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X (x3 in SLI)
ENERMAX MAXREVO 1500W Power Supply
Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 XT
Aquacomputer Aquaero Poweradjust 2
Samsung 840 Evo 1TB Solid State Drive (x2 in RAID-0)
Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB HDD (Backup)
EK Water Blocks (CPU,GPU's, RAM, Motherboard)
Primochill Rigid Acylic Tubing and Fittings
Meyhems Pastel and X1 Fluids
Bitspower Fittings
Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-1 Radiators (4x480mm & 1x240mm)
Noiseblocker PL-2 (x19 Radiator Fans)
Noiseblocker PK-2 (x4 Top Exhaust Fans)
Noiseblocker M12-P (CPU Fan)
Swiftech MCP655 Pumps (x2 for Dedicated CPU and GPU loops)
MDPC-x Custom Power Cable Sleeving (Black)
Bitspower D5 Pump Top (Clear)
Bitspower Chrome Pump Mod
Bitspower Top Reservoir Kit Clear
Audioengine A5+ Speakers
Steelseries H Wireless Headset
Astro A50 Headset (Backup)
Nvidia 3D Vision 2
eCLARO HT Omega Sound Card
Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard
ROCCAT KONE XTD Mouse
XBOX 360 Wired Controller
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller (Dongle & Battery)
Wacom Intuos Pro

Photo Editing Software:

Photoshop CS6
Photoshop Lightroom
Photoshop Element 12

Benchmark Software:

3DMark11
AIDA64 Extreme
Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Advanced
PCMark7
Valley Benchmark 1.0 Advanced

uglyduckling81

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2011
$10k Holy crap. The big problem is once this thing finally found games that could use all the muscle you would want newer features like DX13 or something like that.
It's nice boasting rights but considering I'm still playing games on my 5 year old rig mostly on max settings I don't see much point in this overkill.
It is a really nice looking setup though. It makes me drool looking at it. Is that a pair of lava lamps inside?

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Well just to put in prespective, if I play Dying Light on 7680x1440 (1.33x 4K resolution) I get about 40-60fps. So Really its not overkill at the moment. Even Shadows of Mordor and Aliens Isolation struggle at that resolution. So honestly it meets the max setting demands of games today at 4K or higher!

So if your a 1080 gamer I can understand why you would think its light years ahead of current games.

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Parting it out would be a last ditch effort. I would rather keep it then part it out, but I will see after a few weeks how I feel then.

D

Deleted member 217926

Steam and Origin accounts are non transferable. In fact if someone from Valve reads this........

http://www.geek.com/games/valve-teaches-kid-a-lesson-for-trying-to-sell-his-steam-account-1327929/

Nice computer. Good luck finding someone to drop 10 grand on a used computer. Pretty much anyone with that much cash to waste is going to buy new. You would be crazy not to just for the warranties.

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Well when you water cool a system you void all warranties anyways. The parts that are not watercooled will come with all warranty information.

Also thanks for the heads up on the accounts ill take that off, not a big deal if I get rid of those or not.

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
About 6.5GB per card on Shadows of Mordor. The rest of the newer games use about 3-5 depending on settings. I read that in the fall we may see games using upwards of 8-10GB, but that's speculation. It is nice to have 12GB for graphics and photo editing.

D

Deleted member 217926

The problem is the water cooling is all fluff that you like. Performance wise you can beat it for less money. So you are going to have to find someone who likes the looks of that build and likes it in the neighborhood of $1500. Because here is a faster system for $8500 with an identical graphics card and monitor setup.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sn9sgs

Not as pretty, no but superior performance. Faster 8 core CPU vs your 6 core, faster DDR4 vs your DDR3, a superior SSD with no associated slowdown issues and a better power supply. And lets be honest 3 way Sli is barely worth it. Scaling with 3 cards is very poor over 2 way Sli.

http://www.hardwareluxx.com/index.php/reviews/hardware/vgacards/34841-asus-gtx-titan-x-12gb-in-single-sli-3-way-sli-and-4-way-sli.html

P4UL-tM

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
8 core cpu is not faster look it up before you make false claims... biggest problem they are having with that processor is its lack of speed. Read the reviews from actual buyers. Most people lost speed upgrading. DD4 speed is not that much of a "real world"difference, DD4 was made for servers that are energy hungry. Although I agree with the scaling for SLI, 3-way still benchmarks higher and is the best sli has to offer before negative performance is seen in game.

Also just to point out that your parts are off on that build, your missing the aquero and a second 1tb ssd for the raid 0 so that puts it well over 9K without GPU cooling. Try to run 3 TITAN X's under air and you will have 90+ temps per card. Watercooling is not a "fluff", each titan is overclocked to 1400ghz and runs a cool 35-40C cpu. Beyond all of that I said a replicated build for around $10K... there is over $15k in the tower alone.

I ask that you please move on to another thread. All you seem to want to do is discredit the time, money, and work that was put into this build. If your not going to buy or offer on it, then again move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.