**** SOLD **** WTS: EVGA 970 FTW+ Edition **** SOLD ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
Hey there,

I just upgraded to the new Titan-X (yay). As the title states, the card is EVGA brand GTX 970 FTW+ edition (Backplate, ACX 2.0, 1364 base clock)
Product on Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487090&cm_re=970_FTW%2b-_-14-487-090-_-Product

20150410_123940_zpsjz1pb5mo.jpg

Card will be $340 + Shipping.

Now in regards to transparency, my basement flooded (awesome!) and where I keep all of my boxes and packaging for PC related items, was wiped out. So, one of the cards does *NOT* have a box/contents. However, I will package and ship the card with the utmost care.

If you're interested, please contact me and we can arrange something. I'm not on these forums often so if I'm slow to respond, feel free to email me directly at:

<<Email address removed by Moderator. Please communicate via PM.>>

Preferred method of payment: Paypal
-Note: You cover any and all fee's attributed by Paypal
Shipping: You cover all shipping costs! No exceptions. If this means international shipping, you will cover the charges via FedEx/UPS/DHL.
-Note: International Shipping WILL take 3-5 weeks. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks and have a great day.

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
Really? Newegg has it for $389 for these cards? Unless I'm missing a listing for the FTW+ editions?

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we I'm more than willing to negotiate a bit.

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
In fact, I do. Haven't redeemed it yet but I'll be honest, am really looking forward to that game!

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
Thanks man! Appreciate it. It's a fantastic setup. After selling one, I might just shove this in next to the titan to run Physx. We'll see if this one goes or not, heh.

thedarkdad3

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
If I didn't have Gigabyte Windforce G1 Edition I'd get this. I am looking for a second GTX 970 but they gotta match :-(

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
Shame! I hear you matching though. I've always been a huge stickler for aesthetics when it comes to PC components, heh. I'm highly considering keeping the 970 FTW+ and using it as a superfluous Physx card. I've seen some pretty cool realistic results using a physx card with a single Titan-X. Once my water cooling setup arrives I think I'll try it out.

For the record, I've been holding out for near full price offers and have several $320 offers on the table. If it goes a few more weeks and I decide the cash is more important that 5-15 FPS, I'll sell it to the first of several offers in that range. Thanks again, and have a great day, fellas!

SlevinK

Honorable
Nov 7, 2013

Ah, backplate. I need to read harder.

cktaft

Reputable
Apr 6, 2015
Well, it's pending sale. We'll see how tomorrow goes. A local is trying to squeeze the 970 FTW+ into a Asus ROG G20. He's bringing it over for testing so we'll see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.