(help) screen flashes sometimes when I play games, I dont know what the problem could be.

sonicrang4r

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
Hey guys

Recently I have noticed that sometimes when I play League of legends, my screen flashes only every so slightly, its just like a thin line that comes anywhere on the screen for less then 1 second, my computer never did this before. I think it might be the graphics cards that I installed its a 7950, this was a manufactured refurbished one so that maybe the problem.
Everything else is fine, the graphics card never makes any noise and computer also sounds fine. I just want to know if anything worse could happens so was just wandering what could happen.

Thank you

Solution
You might have knocked something and messed it up because my old laptop did the same thing but it could not be fixed you could try and taking your graphics card out and seeing if anything is out of place other than that there is no reason why this should be happening.

RatedEDinHDonYT

Reputable
Apr 10, 2015
You might have knocked something and messed it up because my old laptop did the same thing but it could not be fixed you could try and taking your graphics card out and seeing if anything is out of place other than that there is no reason why this should be happening.

Solution