XBox One and XBox 360 vs PS4 and PS3 vs PC

DarkAssassin007

Reputable
Mar 21, 2015
Hey Guys,

I'm about to upgrade my PC. And I'm having second thoughts. I have three options.
Which will give me the best gaming experience and performance?

1. PC:-
Intel Core i7 5820K 3.4GHz Hexa Core
8GB RAM
Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 4GB
Acer xb270hu G sync monitor

2. XBox One and a XBox 360 (Both)

3. PS4 and a PS3

What's best for gaming? Thanx in advance...:)

jafrankl

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014
PC has better hardware and will be able to play in better quality than any console. Also has more games available, due to indie developments. There's no point in buying a ps3/xbox 360 at this point as they are being phased out anyway.

jafrankl

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014

Ports suck on PC too... Dark Souls 1 being a good example when played vanilla. Everything else I agree with.

jafrankl

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014

Hard to call out any one publisher... they have all made similar statements, yet continue to disappoint. I'm really just upset that Sony owns the rights to Bloodborne and PC will never see it :'(

PC is probably the better choice unless you are really interested in exclusive titles on the consoles. The PS3 and Xbox 360 aren't worth getting at this point as they are being phased out, and a lot of the newer games that came out last year on Xbox 360 and PS3 had lots of problems as the old consoles couldn't handle them. Unless there are titles in their back catalogues that you can't get on PC that you really want to play, it's not worth getting the 360 or PS3. The PS4 and Xbox One don't have that many exclusives right now either, and the ones they do have really haven't set the world on fire. The best received one so far has probably been Bloodborne on PS4, and it's basically Dark Souls with a new coat of paint, so if you aren't into the Dark Souls series, it probably won't interest you.