(SOLD) 8GB Ram kit (4GB x2) DDR2 Non-ECC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite000

Reputable
Jun 25, 2014
I'm selling an 8GB Kit (two sticks of 4GB DDR2 ram) and the reason I'm selling them is because I didn't end up needing them. They were only lightly used for a couple of months.

The sticks sell as a kit for $240CND+ tax on the Crucial website due to being out of production and rare, but I understand that's a lot to ask for this ram in 2015, so I'm open to any reasonable offers.

Specifications
Form Factor: DIMM
Modules: 2 x 4GB
Pins: 240-Pin
Speed: PC2-5300 667MHz
Technology: DDR2 Non-ECC
Voltage: 1.8V
Other: LOW DENSITY 8 CHIP, UNBUFFERED

http://www.crucial.com/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=10156&categoryId=&productId=10932&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=10151

20150416_192955.jpg

D

Deleted member 217926

I'm just going to be honest here without trying to ruin your sale. That is a completely unrealistic price for 10 year old RAM. The only reason it's so expensive on Crucial's website is that it's no longer manufactured. You can easily find those same sticks sitting on ebay with no bids for $10-$25.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/4gb-ddr2-ram-667

You might get a few extra dollars because parts are slightly more expensive in Canada. Like in the $5 range. Even if that was ECC server memory it wouldn't sell for more than $50 or $60.

Mite000

Reputable
Jun 25, 2014
I appreciate your honesty, but what I'm seeing from your link here is either laptop ram, or 1GB/2GB sticks. What I'm selling is specifically two 4GB sticks (8GB) Desktop Ram, 667Mhz, 240pin and Non-ECC. From my own research when purchasing this ram, its fairly rare and doesn't come cheap because of it. Believe me I wasn't too thrilled about it either, since you can easily find better ram for cheaper prices, but my motherboard would only accept that exact type of ram so I didn't have a choice.

This isn't for just anyone who wants to upgrade though, its for someone who specifically needs the exact ram I'm selling, as I once did, and what I'm offering is a good value to that person.

D

Deleted member 217926

I did misread and think it was 4GB total. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.