PC stuttering, reasons unknown.

xaldeius

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2012
I wasn't sure where else to post this..

My computer stutters every now and then and it's pretty hard for me to pin-point what exactly is causing it. What I find odd however is that I have multiple rundll32.exe processes in my task manager. The number of rundll processes is pretty random, sometimes there are three, and sometimes there are seven. I ran a virus scan with Avira, but found nothing. I checked the command line and all of them come from something called WerConCpl.dll and further down the command line it says something about an appcrash? This is the most suspicious thing, but I've searched to find out that pc stuttering can be caused by alot of things. I opened my pc to make sure everything's plugged in, I've cleaned it up. I've read that it could have something to do with my sound.
I need advice on what to do to start troubleshooting to find what exactly is causing it and ultimately solving it. I don't have much cash so having to let this PC go would be horrific. Forever grateful for the help.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
Motherboard: MEDION H77H2-EM
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX 550 Ti
Will provide more specs or information when needed.

xaldeius

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2012

I did the test, and it's strange because it says my gaming score is very low, but I play games very smoothly (except for the stutters, of course).

UserBenchmarks: Desktop 47%, Gaming 11%, Workstation 28%
CPU: 76.2% Intel Core i7-3770
GPU: 13.9% Nvidia GTX 550-Ti
HDD: 70.6% Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB