Anyone know a custom case badge company?

Ethanh100

Honorable
Hi, I am doing a new pc build and wanted to have a cool name. I will be using a phanteks enthoo luxe, which if you don't know already, has a small window where it displays the phanteks badge and i wanted to put a custom badge there. I would prefer a metal one with adhesive on the back, and it would have to be rectangular as my image i want to put on it is rectangular, hears what i want to put on: http://imgur.com/Mf333TC Thanks guys

Solution
i've seen DIY and custom 1x1 computer case badges which are typically printed on foil but it seems like you're looking for something a bit heftier and larger.

if we are talking something rather large and/or ornate/heavy material look for a custom metalworking company that offers plasma/waterjet cutting as well as printing/etching services.

if you're talking just a think metal plaque with custom printing on it then i'd look for a custom metal plate printing service.

what services are best for you depends on what country you live in and where at in the country. be aware that many companies have a certain minimum charge so you may need to look around to find one that will accept a single plate type order.

example of custom metal plate...
i've seen DIY and custom 1x1 computer case badges which are typically printed on foil but it seems like you're looking for something a bit heftier and larger.

if we are talking something rather large and/or ornate/heavy material look for a custom metalworking company that offers plasma/waterjet cutting as well as printing/etching services.

if you're talking just a think metal plaque with custom printing on it then i'd look for a custom metal plate printing service.

what services are best for you depends on what country you live in and where at in the country. be aware that many companies have a certain minimum charge so you may need to look around to find one that will accept a single plate type order.

example of custom metal plate printing
Custom-Printed-Metal-Industrial---Decorative-Name-Plate--Stonewear-Process-_20090771216.jpg

as far as adhesive is concerned... just stick it on the case yourself with spray tack adhesive or general use adhesive. or, if you want it permanent use rivets or screws.

Solution