Looking for a 120hz+ curved monitor.

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Under 1000 please, lol. I am looking for a curved 100hz+ monitor. The resolution doesn't matter, but I am looking for something that a single high end graphics card could push without going sli/crossfire. IPS preferred, but not sure if they have it. I honestly don't care about the resolution or monitor size, I just need it to be curved and at least 100hz. Thanks guys!

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

Please post what is asked for, I would not come here if I was not looking for a curved monitor. I am looking for a curved monitor to replace my 3xGN246HL's, which are also 1ms and 144hz. But I can't run all games at max settings, and that is what I am building my next pc for. Ultrawide 120hz+ 1ms preferred curved monitor? Anyone.? I Love the immersiveness of triple monitors, and could never go back to 60hz from 144hz, but am looking to be able to run games easier and one curved monitor would have no bezels, similar immersiveness, and perform better because of the lower resolution. It would have to be at least 144hz though.

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

Get off this or post something useful. I want a curved monitor for the similar immersiveness compared to triple monitors, but something I could use with just a single graphics card as I don't want to have to use 2 graphics cards just to get decent performance as I hate micro stuttering.

Nice response, Legit. Doubt you had one. Your asking about new rig components in this post http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2622464/gaming-setup-good-advantages-disadvantages-items-chosen-overclock-970.html. In post, your not sure of the difference between TN and IPS other than some quick searches, so how can you give monitor advice? Back to the OP though, I'd be looking at the 34" Curved once a 120hz is available, which is sooner or later. Mine is a 60hz Curved IPS, but I've always had 60hz panels so it's nothing I'm not used to. Your going to want a pretty good GPU to drive one though, as they are 3440 x 1440 resolution though there may be some 2560 x 1080P as well.

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

yeah thats the plan bud! thanks