Buying a eBay used product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red robin

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
Hi, I found a fx 8350 and a gigabyte 990fxa d3 motherboard for £150 on eBay. I'm really tempted to buy it. It's used and the buyer has only had two reviews both with good feedback. Should I buy it. Please tell me soon.

Solution
there is buyer protection, from ebay and paypal, so better than a local used item. The low feedback amount is a little off putting, i have not had any problems with items off ebay yet. I purchased a used 7970 before the prices dropped for crossfire, from a person who had under 25 feedback, but good reviews, and was all good.

I would contact the seller thru ebay, and if he replies fairly quickly, then a good chance he is reputable, at least to a point lol
there is buyer protection, from ebay and paypal, so better than a local used item. The low feedback amount is a little off putting, i have not had any problems with items off ebay yet. I purchased a used 7970 before the prices dropped for crossfire, from a person who had under 25 feedback, but good reviews, and was all good.

I would contact the seller thru ebay, and if he replies fairly quickly, then a good chance he is reputable, at least to a point lol

Solution

bluebob71

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
yes if the buyer isnt clear about the item and there is in fact a problem with it not working etc.......... u just open up a dispute and ebay will take care of it but no matter how hard the seller tries to get u to close the case do not intill ebay has cleared u to do so...... once u close a dispute u cant re open it so ud be sol after

Status
Not open for further replies.