Computer Engineer Laptop

KashiGoLean

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015
I was wondering if anyone here is a computer engineer major, or once was because i was wondering what kind of specs would be needed for programming and the curriculum of computer engineering. Im going to SJSU and am pretty excited which is why i want to get ahead of the game in terms of what I need for college.

Also on a side note: Im trying to fundraise money to go to SJSU in terms of tution and housing and was wondering if anyone would be interested in donating. If you cant, that is okay, but I would still like help with my question,

Donation Link:

Solution
For programming, the min specs I would say are:
i5 - 4200m
8 gigs of ram
igpu should be ok unless you plan to do and 3d modelling on the course to simulate anything
storage will depend on you

Obviously, the best way is to ask the course tutors for the recommended spec for the laptop and what software you will be using so that you can start learning early.
For programming, the min specs I would say are:
i5 - 4200m
8 gigs of ram
igpu should be ok unless you plan to do and 3d modelling on the course to simulate anything
storage will depend on you

Obviously, the best way is to ask the course tutors for the recommended spec for the laptop and what software you will be using so that you can start learning early.

Solution