Paypal credit ? What is it?

G

Hi I need to buy SR4 on steam which worths 5$. I have 2$ balance in my credit card. And it is linked with paypal.

Can I use paypal credit to to do buy it? If so please explain. Thanks

Solution
Try it. The worst that can happen is it goes through and you get overdraft/overage fee by your credit card company which will end up costing you way more than $5 for SR4. If it is a prepaid card it will either go through or be declined.

If you have cash, you should be able to go to a CVS or Walgreens and get money put into your Paypal account or add it through Moneypak. I know you can get a Amazon gift card/voucher at those stores, thats if Amazon price matches Steam.

Paypal credit should be like a virtual credit card. Make sure you pay it off when the payment is due or you get charged interest and fees, most likely.
G

It says the webpage is not available.

newhere2015

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015
Try it. The worst that can happen is it goes through and you get overdraft/overage fee by your credit card company which will end up costing you way more than $5 for SR4. If it is a prepaid card it will either go through or be declined.

If you have cash, you should be able to go to a CVS or Walgreens and get money put into your Paypal account or add it through Moneypak. I know you can get a Amazon gift card/voucher at those stores, thats if Amazon price matches Steam.

Paypal credit should be like a virtual credit card. Make sure you pay it off when the payment is due or you get charged interest and fees, most likely.

Solution