Wtt desktop for laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguar4joe

Reputable
May 4, 2015
I have a 16mon old son and can't ever get on the desktop.....so the only way I can game is with a laptop. Here's what I have,

I5 3570k
8g 2133 gskill ram
500g raptor 10k rpm HD
Bluray player by lg
3g 7970

RealBeast

Titan
What is your question? If you want to do any deals, read the sticky with the photo requirements at the top of the thread. Thanks.

And if you cannot game on a desktop, what makes you think that he will allow it on a laptop? Doors have locks for a reason. :lol:

jaguar4joe

Reputable
May 4, 2015
I'd rather be in the same room and be able to easily take care of him.....sorry I'll post pics later whe n he's napping

jaguar4joe

Reputable
May 4, 2015
Locking myself in a separate room from my 16mon old is not a correct solution for me....for others maybe just not me.....if the laptop won't fix my problem its fine but I'd like to try

RealBeast

Titan
You will not get anywhere near the gaming for the money on laptop, have you considered other alternatives: baby fence, his own system?

I have three kids and they all learned the word no, until they got their own systems at the appropriate age, and now they are a CPA, engineer, and mathematician, so it didn't seem to stunt their potential.

jaguar4joe

Reputable
May 4, 2015
I understand but he's 16 months old, his tablet is enough for him atm and we are very active outdoors with him so gaming is hard regardless.....though since he's been born I haven't been on my PC for at the most an hour....total lol I spend time on my tablet playing games while he runs around

jaguar4joe

Reputable
May 4, 2015
Thank you lol I wouldn't trade it for the world although I would like my xk8 back instead of the 4runner I had to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.