car fob modified to work with nfc

b0bby2254

Reputable
May 6, 2015
I am trying to duo a project on which I would like to use my phone's nfc chip it is a lg g2 vs980. To unlock,my car does and possible lock them too. This would be able to be used on almost any car with a key fob because what I am thinking of doing is buying a PN532 NFC/RFID controller and also buy a ardwino and connect it to the key fob to do this I would break open the case to the key fob and unsolder the momentarry switch that licks the door and somehow connect a wires to it to the ardwino.then I would put it in a hobby box on my dashboard by my widow and pair it with my phone then when I put the phone on the outside of the windshild where the hobby box containing the electronics ok the other side in the car connecting the nfc connection hopefully unlocking the doors by completing the momentary switch soldered onto the key fob. If you have any tips or items I would nerf to buy add I am not berry experienced with a lot of nfc stuff and tips or even a schematic would help

b0bby2254

Reputable
May 6, 2015
What I would think would to program it to my phone's nfc chip and I believe that is pretty secure and also it is only about 3 cm long before I actually start using our I would test it a good amount