Why is Valve corporation

Fallout life

Reputable
May 13, 2015
Stop making games and why does people still care about hl3 after 10 years it seams they have lost touch with gamers and and besides just running steam what else would they find to do with there money They just don't make menchin of games in development I mean really does it takes decades to make any game And then another decade for a sequel I wish they would just be honest and ether say that half life is in development or isent and kill speculators no more no less info

Vaeries

Distinguished
May 12, 2015
There was ones a tour at Valve HQ, a few fortunate gamers were given a tour around there offices and while taking pictures. One game took a picture of a code screen which mensons "L4D3" and "Source 2". L4D3 (4-3=1) then add Source 2 (1+2=3) Half Life 3 confirmed...

I believe we'll see half life 3 sometime in the future. I don't know how long, but I think what valve wants is it to be groundbreaking. The first half life presented atmosphere and story like no other game of it's time. The second introduced physics based puzzles and gorgeous graphics. Now with the onset of the Vive, I'm thinking this is what they want it to be planned on. Only my opinion though.

In short, they're just afraid it won't live up to the hype. And did you know that another half life game (not 3) was being developed by a team led by Warren Spector? It was scrapped later because he went on to work with Disney for Epic Mickey...