is samsung syncmaster 957p safe to use?

valleron2010

Reputable
Feb 16, 2015
i know its a stupid question but is this crt monitor safe to use?i mean radiation,elecromagnetic field etc/i the specs here http://i know that billions used crt for many years without problem but im concerned.

Solution
I've spent over 10 years in front of 19" Samsung CRT monitor, still no problems with my vision or any other issues. The problem with that monitor is to set any decent resolution which is common nowadays you would have to decrease refresh rate drastically and this is a problem. Anything beyond 85Hz for CRT displays was unacceptable for me, my eyes were getting tired faster and I was getting headaches and dizziness. My typical resolution was 1024x768@100 HZ, but now this kind of resolution would be unacceptable for every day usage.
I would seriously recommend you to leave that CRT monitor where it belongs to.... the past. You can get a second hand LCD for same cash, it will be easier to handle, less power consuming, will provide higher...

Ra_V_en

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
I've spent over 10 years in front of 19" Samsung CRT monitor, still no problems with my vision or any other issues. The problem with that monitor is to set any decent resolution which is common nowadays you would have to decrease refresh rate drastically and this is a problem. Anything beyond 85Hz for CRT displays was unacceptable for me, my eyes were getting tired faster and I was getting headaches and dizziness. My typical resolution was 1024x768@100 HZ, but now this kind of resolution would be unacceptable for every day usage.
I would seriously recommend you to leave that CRT monitor where it belongs to.... the past. You can get a second hand LCD for same cash, it will be easier to handle, less power consuming, will provide higher resolution and so on.

Solution