Antipollen mosquito nets/insect nets on windows - causing blurry image beyond window - should I be afraid of sight damage?

Greetings,

I've been off lately, had a lot of work :(.

Though, to my current question. I upgraded two nets on my flat, with antialergic mosquito nets. Good thing is, that no pollen comes through the window anymore.

Bad thing is, the image/picture behind the window is totally blurry. I don't mind, not really, I just wanted to know: Does looking through that window, with blurry effect cause some eye strain/fatigue? I'm not looking out of the window for seconds, or minutes, nor hours, just a few moments, but anyway.

Can those nets cause some damage to my eye sight/vision?

I already wear glasses, so I don't want my sight to get worse :/

Thank You for Your eventual reply, on my really weird question

Greetings,

Thank You both for answers. As I wrote, these aren't standard antimosquito/insect nets. These are antipollen antimosquito/insect nets. Their density is 10x higher, and thus, they are distorting the image greatly, into blurry effect.

I'll go to the shop, where it came from, and consult it with them,

Thank You for Your current replies, when I solve the issue, I'll mark the correct solution,

humble regards

uplink

P.S.: For a better picture, I snapped my old antimosquito/insect nect, and the antipollen one, I guess it's pretty much obvious:

standard.jpg

antipollen.jpg