Something went wrong? Help!

Twistedstryker17

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
So I put my computer to sleep last night and I have it wake me up every morning using an alarm clock app. Normally its a nice loud bing bong bin bong sound. Today when it came on, it sounded like terminator having a seizure. It played the alarm sound but very slowly and repeating every milisecond of the playback, like a CD skipping very roughly. I turned the computer off by the button and when I went to turn it back on, it powered up but had no display or anything. Couldn't even get it to make any beeps by holding down buttons on the keyboard. So looking at what I've said, the sound going haywire like that and no visual display, I believe its the motherboard having shit out. BUT a problem with display could also be the GPU soooo I didn't want to buy a new graphics card and it not be the problem, nor do I want to the vice versa. Sooo, any help?

Twistedstryker17

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name PAUL-PC
System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P1.30, 5/29/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Paul-PC\Paul
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.98 GB
Available Physical Memory 5.55 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.3 GB
Page File Space 7.98 GB

Can't really get the full specs on my computer until I get home. Will this help? Had this on this site already.

Twistedstryker17

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
Uh dude, the problem with everything was after it shut off it won't show anything back up on the screen. Therefore, no checking anything. power comes on, fans on motherboard and blah blah comes on, graphics card comes on, but nothing.