Help, is triple 40 inch tv monitor a good choice?

Chimpi

Reputable
May 20, 2015
I wanted to ask if such a thing is even a good choice, at first I wanted to go with triple 27 inch monitors, but I can get 40 inch at relatively the same amount of price and it's a lot bigger. I heard that if i'm planning to get 40inch I might as well get 4k screen, which probably won't work because I won't have tha much horsepower.
I'll be using 970 gtx SLI.
Also, will it matter if I will be getting it from different brands as long as it's running the same resolution?

Chimpi

Reputable
May 20, 2015

Ye, I also thought of that, and then I thought that maybe I should go with 32 inch instead, is that still too big? is it still going to be kinda blurry up close? and do you know any nice 32 inch type of screens?

TV's are just not designed for the sort of thing you are trying to do. They lack the inputs of computer monitors and can look pretty bad for computer use. Some do work fine, but you are better off going with a screen designed for your use. There are some nice 27in 1080p monitors available for less than $200. If you want nicer, then look at the 1440p versions for around $350.