BenQ RL2455HM Audio problem

almighal

Honorable
May 22, 2015
Hi,

I've recently purchased a BenQ RL2455HM monitor.

It has the integrated speakers but I want to connect other speakers: the Logitech Z323
how can I do ???

Solution
You can disable the hdmi audio going to the monitor in the control panel sounds applet. If you're using a separate input to the monitor for sound, the Z323 has an auxillar output on the lower right front of the main speaker with all the inputs on it which can be used to extend sound to other devices besides just the Z323 components (Opposite speaker and sub.) Just plug a 3.5mm cable between that auxillary output and your monitors 3.5mm input if it has one.

Plug the Z323 into your front or rear speaker output on your motherboard or soundcard.
You can disable the hdmi audio going to the monitor in the control panel sounds applet. If you're using a separate input to the monitor for sound, the Z323 has an auxillar output on the lower right front of the main speaker with all the inputs on it which can be used to extend sound to other devices besides just the Z323 components (Opposite speaker and sub.) Just plug a 3.5mm cable between that auxillary output and your monitors 3.5mm input if it has one.

Plug the Z323 into your front or rear speaker output on your motherboard or soundcard.

Solution

almighal

Honorable
May 22, 2015

thanks I did this..
qce4b9P.jpg

and the speakers connected on the back of the pc.. in imput hdmi where I connected the ps4,
I removed hdmi audio, put audio PC, and does not work... if I put audio hdmi I hear the integrated speakers of the monitor.. what I do? sorry for my english

No, that port on the speaker needs to be connected to the same type port on the monitor, if it has one, and the main input for the Z323 needs to be plugged into the green speaker output on your sound card or motherboard. If you have something plugged into the green speaker output on your PC you probably don't need to disable anything in sound, it should switch automatically.

almighal

Honorable
May 22, 2015

the main input for the Z323 has plugged into the green speaker output of pc!
so..what should I do? in addition to this?

Then I'm not sure what to say. I have the same exact speakers currently connected to my system and that method works for me but rather than having them connected from the auxillary to the monitor, they go to my tv. Both the speakers and the tv audio works fine this way.

Maybe there is an issue with your speakers? Not too sure why they wouldn't work that way on yours since they're intended to be used like that. Perhaps it's an audio setting on your monitor?