[WTS] Nvidia GPU Game Redeem Codes (Witcher 3/Arkham Knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggsInMyBoots

Reputable
May 20, 2015
Hello everyone. I just got a new GTX 970 from Newegg. The promotion was that it would come with redeemable copies of the Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight. I'm not a big fan of the Witcher games, and I have still yet to play any of the Arkham games (stupid steam backlog), and I prefer to play series in order, so I am not in any rush to play Arkham Knight. If anyone would like either, or both, let me know.

Looking at $40 for TW3, $45 for AK.

The codes were sent to me via e-mail, so I can just send the code(s) to whomever is interested.

This is all I could think of for proof:

p8KG230.jpg

Mods, if I did anything wrong, please let me know. It's my first time.

Solution
I THINK in this case it might pass. I'd probably add the rest of the required information as outlined in the sticky in the root of the classifieds section though.

a. Each item being listed for sale must:
i. Be accompanied by a picture of the item.
1) This photo must include a handwritten sign that includes “Tom’s Hardware”, your forum username, and a physical timestamp of the current date. Text edited or added to the image will not be accepted.

2) Photo should also include any packaging and/or accessories that will come with the item when possible.
ii. Include an asking price. Auctions are strictly prohibited.
1) Please indicate whether this price will include shipping costs or if shipping will be determined separately.
I THINK in this case it might pass. I'd probably add the rest of the required information as outlined in the sticky in the root of the classifieds section though.

a. Each item being listed for sale must:
i. Be accompanied by a picture of the item.
1) This photo must include a handwritten sign that includes “Tom’s Hardware”, your forum username, and a physical timestamp of the current date. Text edited or added to the image will not be accepted.

2) Photo should also include any packaging and/or accessories that will come with the item when possible.
ii. Include an asking price. Auctions are strictly prohibited.
1) Please indicate whether this price will include shipping costs or if shipping will be determined separately.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.