Lookin to expand my knowledge on computers

yuval98

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
Hi, My name is yuval and im a highschool student.
Since i was a kid i always enjoyed computers(Mostly gaming), and in recent years my intrests grew beyond gaming, started taking programming lesson in assembley and c since i always was facinated how we communicate with our hardware, tried my fair share with linux distros and recently i got my hands on a few old computers and i started diassembling them and building them all over again, taking parts from the other pc's and finding the best combinations of parts, i also watched many vids and read many articels about hardware and know i know a bit more about hardware. I also like entering sites like new egg and trying to build a pc for a defined purpose(Saving power, Most efficent and etc.).
Im always looking for new things to learn, and my question is, based on what i said, what should i learn next? A Proggraming language? Something related to hardware like cpu arcthitectures?

*sorry for any misspealings or grammar mistakes, english is not my native langauge.

yuval98

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015

I plan to make a living out of it, and i also plan it to be my specialty while i serve in the army, my service will start in about a year and a half, so i have my time to learn(in my country army service is mandatory).