Hi guys I am using Sony Vaio VPCSC and i cannot brightening my display.

anand0419

Reputable
May 25, 2015
Hi guys I am using Sony Vaio VPCSC and i cannot brightening my display. I tried fn+f6 , f7 etc keyboard brightness commands and Control panel->Power-> adjust brightness for brightning but i've been can't bright my display
I hope u can help me , solve my problem guys
Thank you so much!

Solution
Look under the Vaio Control Center » Display » Automatic Brightness Settings and uncheck the "Adjust brightness automatically" option.

If that doesn't work, go to the graphics properties control center: Right click on the Desktop home screen and select "Graphics Properties" > select the "Power" tab > select "On Battery" > and under "Display Power Saving Technology" click OFF

You might also try control panel, power options, change plan settings, advanced settings, display and under display turn off "adaptive brightness".
Look under the Vaio Control Center » Display » Automatic Brightness Settings and uncheck the "Adjust brightness automatically" option.

If that doesn't work, go to the graphics properties control center: Right click on the Desktop home screen and select "Graphics Properties" > select the "Power" tab > select "On Battery" > and under "Display Power Saving Technology" click OFF

You might also try control panel, power options, change plan settings, advanced settings, display and under display turn off "adaptive brightness".

Solution