Which CS:GO Knife Should I Get?

Taven214

Reputable
May 21, 2015
I boxed a Karambit Crimson web field tested today and I am going to buy a new knife with extra money. Please help me choose because they all look so nice.

My options (in order like on the picture):
Karambit Fade Factory New
Stattrak M9 Bayonet Doppler Factory New
Stattrak Bayonet Doppler Factory New
Karambit Marble Fade Factory New
Karambit Doppler Factory New
Karambit Tiger Tooth Factory New
Stattrak M9 Bayonet Doppler Factory New

Picture:
http://grab.by/HxOY

Thats a fairly personal choice, however I dont like Karambits. Out of the 3 remaining fades I like the blue one the best, the other is lackluster, and the red one looks like a smudged slaughter. I dont usually like stattrack, but thats about all you got.
Honestly, you would be better off spending money on something, I dont know, useful.

Henry Cortes

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2014
Honestly as Gam3r01 stated, it's a personal choice. Though if your rank is below Gold Nova, you really don't need to be getting multiple knives. If your rank is above Gold Nova, then you still don't need multiple knives.

superflypc

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
I don't see why you'd ever need multiple knives? I mean, as someone who plays mostly competitive I hardly ever use my knife, only if we're way ahead and I want to troll someone. A knife to me is a last resort, it's always faster to shoot them in the head once or twice, you knife them once they're half head turn around and one shot headshot you... Makes no sense to me.

Idk, maybe if youre a really low rank then you'll use your knife more but to me, I'm playing against people who aren't going to give you the chance to knife.

I'd spend your money on an AWP/M4/AK, something you use often

Taven214

Reputable
May 21, 2015

im an le :D

M477h3w

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016

Lol, I've spent way too much on Planetside. I love Tiger Tooth though, so although I'm late to the party, I'd say that, although inevitably threads like this end up with, "It's your choice bruh" :D

TRENDING THREADS