First Computer Build - Ready To Buy?

lewz00

Reputable
Jan 26, 2015
Hi Guys!

Spent yesterday posting all over trying to find opinions on a build for myself and got some info! My budget is £1200 give or take the smallest amount (in this case exceptions made for OS cost.. I'm not sure if cracking is condoned here if not I apologise, I was going to ask if I should be worried about using a cracked OS, what happens when it tries to update for instance, is it risky)

Anyway!

Here is my proposed build, any critique and comments would be very much appreciated.

Two worries

1) Do I need more cooling? Extra case fans or different CPU cooling

2) A stupid stupid question but I presume disc drives don't come with the case and i'd need to buy these separately..?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MCbwJx

kgrevemberg

Distinguished
May 2, 2013
We cant recommend you use a cracked OS. Theres probably a rule against that. Use it at your own risk I suppose. Depending on how its cracked, some will update and some wont.

kgrevemberg

Distinguished
May 2, 2013
Other than that I like the parts you listed. I especially like that Asus board, at its price and what it offers its hard to beat.

You might need to buy a disk drive for installing windows unless you have a way to put it on a usb stick, or borrow a friend's disc drive just for the install.

kwa-e

Admirable

If into high end stuff waiting for the 390X and 980ti is something to consider, and with th release of those cards prices are likely to drop on the 980, too.