Best value 1080p IPS display for dual-monitor setup sub £200

Wakkashamshay

Reputable
May 30, 2015
Hi all,

I'm shopping around for a good value 1080p IPS panel monitor that would make for a sweet dual-monitor setup, i.e. I will eventually get two of them. I play a ton of different video games, although I'm not into the competitive scene, and do quite a bit of digital-art stuff like painting and 3D work.

I've reviewed several threads that have asked similar questions, both here and elsewhere, and have conducted my own research but I didn't find anything that suited me. I'm more interested in honest, personal opinions/evidence rather than seller-provided specs as there's often a lot of nonsense like "dynamic contrast" which is really misleading.

I understand that I can't expect anything too great with such a low budget but I reckon there's no harm in asking.

Thanks in advance.

fleebow8

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015
It might be a bit late buy I though I'd still try. The AOC I2269VW 60Hz 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor looks quite good for the price. You can buy it here at Best Buy (it's the only seller). It got great reviews! It is 107 euros but it's not too over your budget (only 14 euros). Once you add it up the total for 2 will be 214 euros. Not too much over your budget. It also has 500 reviews so it looks pretty popular. I hope this helps!