Can I change my username?

Solution
Kind of a long and drawn out process. By the time it was completed, you could probably have re-established all of your credentials by just creating a new account.

-Wolf sends

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Heeey, the Knicks are my team. They might suck, but damn it, they're the Knicks. One day, one of Walt's illegitimate great-grandchildren will lead us to another ring and, oh, The Mecca will resound with joyous celebration! The streets will overflow with booze and a statue will be erected of Jimmy Dolan, who finally kept his grubby mitts off the Knicks long enough for team president Patrick Ewing and head coach MIKE D'ANTONI to get it done. Spike Lee dances like a leprechaun and kicks Reggie Miller in the face. Chuck cries profusely because he can finally reveal that he was secretly a Knicks fan all these years, and only hated on them so he could fit in with everybody else.

On a serious note, Wolf is correct. Probably easier to create a new account, but I can certainly forward the name change request if you'd like to try to wait.

razerg

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
On a serious note, Wolf is correct. Probably easier to create a new account, but I can certainly forward the name change request if you'd like to try to wait.

I would like you to do that for me, if it isn't a problem to you and if it's free :D
I don't mind waiting.